For firearm assembly and disassembly, the Universal Bench Block is your best friend. It features a variety of notches, grooves, and holes on both sides and is ideally suited for M1911-style pistols. Need to install a pin, detent, or spring? The Universal Bench Block is the answer. 1-5/16″ high, 4″ in diameter. Non-marring urethane for long use.
- Great tool for disassembling & assembling handguns
- Perfect for use on M1911 pistols as well as other firearms such as 10/22s
- Made of non-marring urethane
- Rear sight drift channel, front sight staking channel and hammer and Sear pin removal holes
- Ejector port dressing and rail dressing round bottom channels