Perfect for: Gunsmiths of all skill ranges; Gun owners who are looking to do more detailed work; Gun enthusiasts who are looking to work on all types of guns. Specs: Diameter: 3 3/4″; Thickness: 1 ¼ Directions for Using the Magnet: The magnet is on the interior edge of the Smart Bench Block. After you punch a pin, lightly move the block around on your work surface to ensure that the pin contacts the magnetized edge. The Universal Smart Bench Block is a tool that any gun owner looking to do minor to major work on their firearm will be happy to have. Made from engineering-grade resin, this block won’t mar or damage your favorite guns and the outside rubber liner keeps the block from sliding on any surface when driving pins. And inside the block is a magnet that grabs dropped pins. So intelligently designed, you’ll feel smarter just using it.
- CAPTURE PINS UNDERNEATH THE BLOCK: after pins are punched the outer ring prevents pins from rolling away
- A STEADY AND STABLE WORK SURFACE: the non-slip outer ring steadies the block during use and the inner groove keeps barrels stable during detailed work
- SCRATCH RESISTANT MATERIAL: the engineering-grade resin won’t mar or damage your favorite guns
- EASILY REMOVE PINS FROM A VARIETY OF GUNS: universal pin hole sizes accommodate a wide variety of firearms
- REMOVE GOVERNMENT 1911 BUSHINGS: an imbedded 1911 Government Bushing Wrench is included on the backside of the block this wrench makes removing bushings easy